We are delighted to be re-opening our studios again from Saturday 25th July for private lessons and can’t wait to welcome you back. However, the comfort and safety of our members and staff is of paramount importance and we would like to highlight a few temporary measures that we have implemented at the studio.
Before you set off…
- If you or any of your household have experienced any of the published coronavirus symptoms in the 7 days leading up to your lesson date, please do not visit our studios. Please stay home and follow government guidance on self-isolation.
- Please try to be ready in your dance attire before setting off for the lesson to minimise the number of people changing at the studio.
- Please note that hot drinks, cold drinks or snacks will not be available for purchase at this time. Customers are welcome to bring own refreshments with them (hot drinks flasks welcome for adults that usually like to have a brew during their lesson)
- All lesson fees are currently payable via our online bookings page. To help minimise the spread of Covid-19, we will not be taking any payments at the studio at this time. It would be helpful if you could complete online payments either in advance or on the same day as the lesson
Arrival/Waiting Area Information
- On arrival, please wait in your car until just before your lesson is due to start.
- On entry to the building, please either thoroughly wash hands with soap/water AND/OR use the hand sanitising gel from the station provided at the building entrance. Please repeat where necessary i.e. after coughing, sneezing etc.
- Our reception areas are marked out with waiting zones. Please proceed to an empty waiting zone until your teacher invites you into the studio for your lesson.
- Where appropriate for the age of the child, for parents to wait in their car for the duration of the lesson. Alternatively, you may wait in the allocated waiting zone in reception (Only one person per child). At this time, there will be no parent viewings at the end of the lesson.
- At our Burnley studios, please keep left on the staircase. Also, please avoid passing on the staircase and please give right of way to anyone coming down the stairs by stepping outside and away from the door until they have exited the premises.
- We kindly ask that only person uses the toilet facilities at any one time.
- The ladies changing facility at our Nelson facility is currently out of use.
- Within each studio, there will be a designated area taped off for each student to put their belongings/equipment. These areas will be sanitised whenever there is a changeover of lesson.
- For the time being, there is limit of 2 dancers plus 1 teacher per studio. No physical contact permitted unless from the same household. Social distance must be maintained at all times unless from same household.
- Pilates/Yoga Mats are currently not available for use. Please bring own if required
- Please note that our studios are open by appointment only. Please do not visit the studios for making general enquiries or bookings. We kindly ask that all general enquiries/bookings are done by phone/email.
- We have in place an enhanced cleaning programme with particular attention to regularly touched areas such as door handles, work surfaces etc. This has been tailored around each individual lesson booking.
- Where necessary, we will leave suitable space between lesson bookings to allow for this enhanced cleaning programme.
- Our dancewear shop is currently closed. If there is a particular item that you require, please contact us by email.
- The wearing of a mask/face covering is optional for customers and staff. Masks are available on request.
- We will retain details (name & telephone number) of all visitors to our studios for 21 days after their visit so that we are able to contact them should there be any concerns that they may have come into contact with anyone that has since tested positive for the virus whilst at the centres.