The comfort and safety of our members and staff is of paramount importance and we would like to highlight a few points that will help us to minimise the risk of the spread of COVID 19 amongst our visitors.
Before you set off…
- If you or any of your household have experienced any of the published coronavirus symptoms, please do not visit our studios. Please stay home and follow government guidance on self-isolation.
- Please try to be ready in your dance attire before setting off for the lesson to minimise the number of people changing at the studio.
- Please note that hot drinks, cold drinks or snacks will not be available for purchase at this time. Customers are welcome to bring own refreshments with them.
- To help minimise the spread of Covid-19, we will not be taking any payments at the studio at this time. It would be helpful if you could complete online payments either in advance or on the same day as the lesson.
Arrival/Waiting Area Information
- From 1st September, as our visitor numbers increase, all adults and children of secondary school age must wear a face covering when in reception or moving around the building. Masks can be removed once inside the studio. Disposable masks are available on request.
- On arrival, please wait in your car until just before your lesson/class is due to start.
- Private lessons can then come straight into the building and proceed to an empty waiting zone until your teacher invites you into the studio for your lesson. One parent/carer may wait in reception whilst the private lesson is taking place. Unfortunately, there are no parent viewings permitted at this time. To help keep numbers in the building to a minimum, we would appreciate if parents can avoid bringing other family members to wait in reception.
- Class members – please wait outside the building until your teacher comes to the door to invite you to come in. There will be a designated ‘DROP OFF/CLASS WAIT’ queueing area to the left side of the entrance door where we ask that you queue whilst maintaining social distancing. (Please bring an umbrella in case it is raining!)
- Parents are asked to leave children with us at this DROP OFF point. At the end of the class, the teacher will accompany dancers back to the main door and parents are asked to wait in the COLLECTION queue to the right side of the entrance door where we will hand back over to parents. It is compulsory that primary school aged children are met by a parent at this point. (Secondary school children will be permitted to leave if they can point out their parents’ car to us on the car park)
- On entry to the building, please either thoroughly wash hands with soap/water AND/OR use the hand sanitising gel from the station provided at the building entrance. Please repeat where necessary i.e. after coughing, sneezing etc.
- At our Burnley studios, please keep left on the staircase. Also, please avoid passing on the staircase and please give right of way to anyone coming down the stairs by stepping outside and away from the door until they have exited the premises.
- We kindly ask that only person uses the toilet facilities at any one time.
- The ladies changing facility at our Nelson facility is currently out of use.
- Within each studio, there will be a designated area for each student to put their belongings/equipment. These areas will be sanitised whenever there is a changeover of lesson/class.
- Each studio will have a maximum number of participants based on the room capacity and each participant will have a square marked out for them to dance/exercise in. Please keep to your own square for the duration of the class.
- No physical contact permitted unless from the same household. Social distance must be maintained at all times unless from same household.
- Pilates/Yoga Mats are currently not available for use. Please bring own if required
- Please note that our studios are open by appointment only. Please do not visit the studios for making general enquiries or bookings. We kindly ask that all general enquiries/bookings are done by phone/email.
- We have in place an enhanced cleaning programme with particular attention to regularly touched areas such as door handles, work surfaces etc. This has been tailored around each individual lesson booking.
- Where necessary, we will leave suitable space between lesson bookings to allow for this enhanced cleaning programme.
- Our dancewear shop is currently open by appointment only. To arrange an appointment please contact email@example.com
- We will retain details (name & telephone number) of all visitors to our studios for 21 days after their visit so that we are able to contact them should there be any concerns that they may have come into contact with anyone that has since tested positive for the virus whilst at the centres.